May 6, 2011

Happy early mothers day to me

Today was mothers day at goddard. I think the older classrooms had more planned, but since midday is pretty scheduled out for the little zebras we just had a small party. Miss Cassie read us 2 books about babies and mommies, we played a little, we had lunch time and they gave me a card William made.

He enjoyed having me at school. He was proudly walking around, always making sure I was watching, and showing me all of the things in his room. He sat so still in my lap for story time and HATED for other kids to get anywhere near me.



In between story time and lunch time he just walked around talking and playing with toys - none for more than 2 seconds.



One baby was SO worked up by his mom being there that she had to leave...but then he was REALLY worked up. I'm glad William was ok with his midday interruption!!!

I was amazed to see how all the kids just went and got themselves in their chairs for lunch time. Then they all sat quietly and patiently waiting whole miss Cassie distributed the food. I had envisioned wild boars in africa or something, but they were so good!!!




I chose to leave midway through his lunch so he wouldn't notice too much, but before I left they had him give me my card he made.



Love :)

- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment