Aug 16, 2011

I can hardly stand it!

Austin will be home SO SOON - sooner than expected actually. And even though I know I'll only put William to bed one more time by myself, and take him to School one more time by myself it still feels too long. Patience is not my strong suit.

Please pray for safety in the skies as he travels. He is out of Afghanistan but he isn't home, so keep praying!

But seeing as I thought I had 2 more nights to get groceries, do laundry, clean the house, change the sheets, and make it appear as though civilized people live in our home - I have a lot to do in one night :)

Ok so my home is civilized. But still, it just feels as if it needs to be free of dust, sand (no sandbox tonight William!) and flies...damn the flies.

So I am eagerly waiting for my workday to end so that I can run home and do all of these things while still trying to get enough sleep. We'll see!!!

Austin is ALMOST HOME. what a great thought :)


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment