Aug 7, 2011

What would you want?

I want to spend the next 10 days (can you believe it?!?! 10!!!) getting the house, the pantry, the truck, the closet, William, and myself all ready for Austin. But what does that mean?

What would I want out of all of those things if I had been away for 6 months and only had 2 weeks to spend?

I'd want clean sheets. And rose scented candles. I'd want a tub of chocolate ice cream and an immaculate kitchen where I could eat the ice cream.

I'd hope to see austin wearing his blue and white striped polo and some light colored jeans. I'd want William to have on my favorite outfit. I'd want some really comfy pajamas waiting for me and some nice smelling bubble bath.

At least I think that's what I'd want. But I don't really know.

What would you want? What do you think he'd want? I'm sure he would say he doesn't want anything special and all he needs are me and William and blah blah blah. But there's gotta be something more.

Any suggestions?


- manda

No comments:

Post a Comment